want to know How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes? So many people used to back up their favorite music to enjoy after a long time. For those people, we are here today to guide how to transfer the music from iPod to iTunes. So go through with this article to know how to transfer the music from iPod to iTunes. We are sure that this article will help you 100 percent.
How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes?
At first, let us have a look at the requirements to transfer the music from iPod to iTunes.
- USB cable to connect the iPod.
- A PC or a Mac with installed iTunes.
So there are the requirements. Before we start the process check whether you have iExplorer or not if you don’t have iExplorer then install it first.
Follow these below steps to transfer Music from iPod to iTunes:
- At first, connect your iPod and then open the iExplorer.
- Then click on the Music button on the screen.
- Once you load the media choose from the options:
- AUTO TRANSFER- Just click on the Auto Transfer Button> Auto-Recover All Items to iTunes > Start Auto Transfer.
- SELECTED TRACKS- Select the music you want to transfer to transfer you to need to hold control in PC and Command in Mac and use transfer from Device menu.
- DRAG & DROP- Select any music which you want to drag and drop to do this you need to hold control in PC and in Mac command and just drag and drop them.
Brief Explanation On How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes:
Now we are providing you the brief explanation on how to transfer the music from iPod to iTunes. So go through it if you do not get the complete overview of the above steps.
To transfer the music from iPod to the iTunes first open the iExplore on your Mac or PC. Then connect the iPod with the help of the USB cable to your Mac or Pc once the device is connected the iTunes will prompt to sync the device just click on No or cancel button. Up to you finish transferring the music we recommend you not to sync the device to iTunes if you syncing sometimes you may lose your data.
The iExplorer will display the device screen you can return to your home screen at any time no problem by just pressing the device name. If you start to transfer the music click on music even you can also access by clicking on media library.
After opening the media library find the song which you need to transfer to iTunes. To find the song you can use the search tab at that time the iExplorer will automatically detect whether you selected song is already on iTunes or not. To select one song just click on that for multiple songs hold the command key on Mac if you are using Pc then control key and transfer the song. If you want to select the whole track the click on one track and hold shift and select the last track.
After selection, the songs to transfer then click on the transfer button a pop-up will appear in that click on Export Selected Tracks to iTunes. Then your selected songs will directly export to the iTunes this all done automatically by iExplorer.
Hope you understood how to transfer the music from iPod to iTunes by iExplorer. If you have any queries regarding this let us know in comment section. this is the detailed information on How to Transfer Music from iPod to iTunes.